Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Vintage Mafia

Good day, readers, in one of my previous posts I introduced you to a lovely woman named Fleur McGerr, the woman who showed me the wonderful world of vintage fashion. She is part of a gorgeous group of ladies called The Vintage Mafia (isn't that a great name?), and I just drool when I look at their blog posts and pictures because they're all so beautiful!





They have such adventures, sometimes I just want to pack up and head to England and join them. I have family there, and if I'm lucky enough to visit them one day, maybe I'll stop by and visit The Vintage Mafia girls as well! If you'd like to know more about them, visit their site at http://www.thevintagemafia.com//.

I'd love to start my own little vintage club one day, so that all my friends who love vintage fashion as much as I do could join me for a time of cards and dancing and vintage silliness. Until then, I guess I'll just have fun by myself    :)

Have a wonderful day!

~Lady of Virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!