Thursday, October 4, 2012

J'adore...

I absolutely adore Zooey Deschanel. I recently watched 500 days of Summer for the first time and loved it! (I think my tastes are turning slightly indie...and I'm ok with it). Miss. Deschanel has this sassy-ness about her  that is so alluring, and at the same time a sweetness and gracefulness. I've always wanted to get bangs like hers, but I know I wouldn't be able to pull them off as well as she does....


Her wardrobe is fantastic in 500 Days of Summer...



I just can't get enough.....


I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt's look is pretty darn awesome too...



I've taken a few fashion ideas from the movie, so you might see me in a few similar outfits  :) Gosh! She is just so gorgeous! Alright....I'll stop going on about Zooey Deschanel now, but I can't promise that there won't be more posts about her, no, I cannot promise.

Happy Wednesday!

~Lady of Virtue







No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!